Went out last night with the bot hackers, talked lots about
FOAF, trusted vs untrusted code,
Jabber, Jo Walsh scaring the shit
out of me, etc. etc. It all needs to churn in my brain for a while. In the meantime:
- Warchalk Now! has been updated – Dean sent
me a new version that lays things out differently, has new bits, etc.
- Shortly after I wrote about UKPCKeyboard, I was looking for something else
entirely when I discovered that Phil had
a different solution to the problem. While it involves more work than just
downloading and running a program, Tim thinks that Phil’s solution is probably the
better one, as it doesn’t involve scary kernel modules that may crash your machine
on the next OS update.
- I didn’t make it to Glastonbury, but Radio 1 broadcast a fantastic poppy
chill-out session in the Blue Room – for the next couple of days you can pick up
the Real stream
It starts off quite hectic as they’re changing DJs over, but rapidly mellows out.
- One of the best blogs I’ve ever seen:
- Oh, and Nottingham City Council says that
you shag cats.